Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity

If you are not married when your child is born, your child does not have a legal father. This service allows the father's name to be placed on the birth certificate for a child born out of wedlock.

This service is available by appointment only. We offer appointments Tuesday through Thursday. Both parents will need a valid identification.

For questions about Voluntarily Acknowledgment of Paternity, call 731-927-8548.